City renamed and Needs more Residents!!!

It's old but gold. If it could help you out we've probably chucked it in here.
powerfulkingt
Team Enigma

City renamed and Needs more Residents!!!

Post by powerfulkingt » 04 Jun 2011, 15:15

Hello all! Zeranath is taking new residents! Please come! I'm only posting this because........tis very lonely out in the west of terra so....Come join todays! Maybe I'll give a complimentary cake who knows! :lol:

EDIT: Coords are x:-656 y:64 z:778
Last edited by powerfulkingt on 06 Jun 2011, 23:39, edited 2 times in total.
~The Fulk
ImageImage

ryn44

Re: City renamed and Needs more Residents!!!

Post by ryn44 » 04 Jun 2011, 15:27

Give me some coords and I will check it out. Right now I am building a subway line that covers more of the western part of terra. I will def work on extending a line your way.

Laptop_mini
Retired

Post by Laptop_mini » 04 Jun 2011, 17:54

ryn44 wrote:Give me some coords and I will check it out. Right now I am building a subway line that covers more of the western part of terra. I will def work on extending a line your way.
As I told you and Tehbeard, if I get to see a map of how you would link RSTP, i'd be glad to approve it.

Tulonsae
Plugin Queen

Post by Tulonsae » 04 Jun 2011, 18:10

Coords would be good.

Also, is there any particular theme to your city?
--Tulonsae

powerfulkingt
Team Enigma

Post by powerfulkingt » 04 Jun 2011, 18:21

Well, we tend to use Wood a lot, so its kinda a bay place but people are just so lazy, they use....Cobblestone *shiver*
~The Fulk
ImageImage

donkypoink

Post by donkypoink » 05 Jun 2011, 05:45

still no coordinates? i believe i know where its located is it far west and does it have a pritty large lake in the middle? If so then its pritty close to my settlement.

ryn44

Post by ryn44 » 05 Jun 2011, 21:31

Power, who built the current elevated railway system outside cascade bay? it's a cool idea but I wanna know if I could have permission to make it a two-way system and improve the look of the stations a bit.

random980

Post by random980 » 05 Jun 2011, 23:56

ryn44 wrote:Power, who built the current elevated railway system outside cascade bay? it's a cool idea but I wanna know if I could have permission to make it a two-way system and improve the look of the stations a bit.
I do believe Byroe, powerful and myself built that awesome rail system (although i like to think im mainly in charge of it due to it being my idea) that spans from Saphiri through Solar to Cascade. And improvement would be awesome. just show me, byroe and/or powerful the details first.
And for the real reason i came to this thread:
I am also hijacking this thread to promote Solar City. We have about 2-3 permanent residences and its getting lonely. First time residences are welcome! (we are a big town floating on a big cloud in teh sky)
Our co-ords are: X-650, Z+210 (near Cascade, Saphiri, Argentia and Draconax)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
Eekum Bokum
Sti_Jo_Lew wrote:Random just won the thread. We should all just give up.

ryn44

Post by ryn44 » 06 Jun 2011, 00:00

Yeah random next time I am on I will show you a quick proposal. Basically I want it to straddle the elevatd road rather than just doing one rail. This way youhave no chance of running into someone as each rail is one way.
Check out my rail stations to see what I have done so far. I have one at my complex and one in draconax. Although my idea for these ones would be a bit different. I would love to work with you guys on it

Byroe

Post by Byroe » 06 Jun 2011, 00:18

random980 wrote:
ryn44 wrote:Power, who built the current elevated railway system outside cascade bay? it's a cool idea but I wanna know if I could have permission to make it a two-way system and improve the look of the stations a bit.
I do believe Byroe, powerful and myself built that awesome rail system (although i like to think im mainly in charge of it due to it being my idea) that spans from Saphiri through Solar to Cascade. And improvement would be awesome. just show me, byroe and/or powerful the details first.
I am also hijacking this thread to promote Solar City. We have about 2-3 permanent residences and its getting lonely. First time residences are welcome! (we are a big town floating on a big cloud in teh sky)
hey i just remembered, in 1.6 notch made it so that 4 string make wool, and i have a double chest full of string in the mob tower. so basicly we have a good way of making wool now.
"yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that is why we call it the present."

random980

Post by random980 » 06 Jun 2011, 00:43

Byroe wrote:
random980 wrote:
hey i just remembered, in 1.6 notch made it so that 4 string make wool, and i have a double chest full of string in the mob tower. so basicly we have a good way of making wool now.
tears, so many tears, all of joy, running down my face...
MUST HAVE WOOL

Basically I want it to straddle the elevatd road. straddle?
Well there is 3 options really. 1. make a new line on the other side of the bridge.
2. make a new line directly next to the existing one.
3. remake the whole line to add awesomeness and efficiency.
ryn44 please choose an optian!
Eekum Bokum

Byroe

Post by Byroe » 06 Jun 2011, 01:10

random980 wrote:
Basically I want it to straddle the elevatd road. straddle?
Well there is 3 options really. 1. make a new line on the other side of the bridge.
2. make a new line directly next to the existing one.
3. remake the whole line to add awesomeness and efficiency.
ryn44 please choose an optian!
what ever you do, dont edit the road at all.
"yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift, that is why we call it the present."

ryn44

Post by ryn44 » 06 Jun 2011, 23:08

random, my idea is yeah to just put another track on the opposite side. If we can get some donated resources I will work on it this week. as soon as I get some free time (RL is busy right now).

MrWhales

Post by MrWhales » 06 Jun 2011, 23:49

powerfulkingt wrote:Please come!... Come join todays!
No.

maybe.

random980

Post by random980 » 07 Jun 2011, 04:41

ryn44 wrote:random, my idea is yeah to just put another track on the opposite side. If we can get some donated resources I will work on it this week. as soon as I get some free time (RL is busy right now).
Sure, thats a great idea. Ill put a chest outside to the entrance to Solar (Eclipse tower) that will be full of coble and a few rail stacks!
Ill make a new 'coming from blackthorn' platform (outside solar) and a 'coming from solar' platform (outside Saphiri).
I dont know how to set up the the minecart 'set' and 'launch' button system. If anyone knows how, please pm me :D
Eekum Bokum