Magmaville's volcano

It's old but gold. If it could help you out we've probably chucked it in here.
makkaal

Magmaville's volcano

Post by makkaal » 23 May 2011, 20:43

Hey guys,
I didn't want to spam the chat, so I'm opening a thread here.
I'd love to make a volcano on top of my new hometown Magmaville, nothing special. However, due to the to be expected size, I'm in dire need of materials to do that. I won't be anything fancy, just an artificial surface mountain with some lava flowing down on the outside. I'll also work in the lava tower that already exists to the left of Magmaville's entrance, as well as the bridge that leads towards the city's double doors.
My goal is simply to give a visitor something to look at when they arrive at the southern station.

So, what I ask of you are a few donations of dirt, cobble, lava and, if you're very generous, stone ( = cobble + coal in furnace). While I installed a public chest at my home in Magmaville for the donations, it probably would be best if you gave me the lava when I'm online so I can give you an empty bucket in exchange.

So far I don't have an exact outline, I'll probably build the volcano by the eye, so every single donation would be very much appreciated. If you have leftovers, please drop them off!

Magmaville is at the south border of Fyra - just take the rail south, it's the last/third stop. When you get out, head south towards the entrance by said tower, through the gates and downstairs. When you get to the bottom of the stairs, make two rights, my house is then straight ahead.

Thanks in advance to every helper!
"Wollt ihr 'n Hut? Nur Mut, 'n Hut tut gut!"