Dear creator/patrons of the North Rose Path

It's old but gold. If it could help you out we've probably chucked it in here.
OptimusHagrid
Retired

Dear creator/patrons of the North Rose Path

Post by OptimusHagrid » 13 Mar 2011, 18:39

I took the liberty of redirecting the path near Saphiri to utilise the crappy tunnel in front of Leprosyville. This is quicker than clomping over the cuboided desert (in front of the EC) like a big fat gimboid. As of now the tunnel plonks you straight in front of the Leprosyville gate but I'm also working on creating a fork in the tunnel that will lead you to the EC in ample time as well. Not only this but the desert is a notorious hotspot for some really nasty mobs, meanwhile the tunnel is very safe indeed.

I also redirected the rose path that leads through Leprosyville. It now leads to a cliffside path, which in turn leads to a tunnel which will quickly and safely plonk you in front of Sir Luke's castle. This was done because:

- We are heightening the Leprosyville wall to an un-scalable value
- I didn't want loads of people plodding all over my lovely land and the tired and hard-working lepers that labour so lovingly in it
- I wanted some red dye, and some kind person had kindly left all these roses all over town without me or Neit's permission, so what the Hell

I realise this thread may sound pretty austere but I had to say it somewhere.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.