MCU training/intern program

It's old but gold. If it could help you out we've probably chucked it in here.
michaeld20

MCU training/intern program

Post by michaeld20 » 04 Mar 2011, 17:56

Hello michaeld20 here, and i offer a new program that mill city has to offer.
Mill City University...
we turn noobs into better players with our courses just select someone (with approval)
and select a few classes. the fee for reg classes is 3 cobble and for advanced(needs a b or more in reg class) is 2
The current classes are:
Advanced mining
Construction
Mayorship
and mining.
Upcoming classes
Survival
Mob fighting
Lumberjack
Crafting
Advanced crafting
Craftbook training
give me some ideas for classes

Now my second point
Mill city Intern program
I will be offering interns to city's (to do work)
The current cities i CAN send interns to.
Draconax
Corinth
and Saphiri.
the travel fares are (iron bars)
1 Bar to Draconax
3 to Corinth
4 to Saphiri
Based on perfromance and ability to listen you will pay back some amount to me... who paid for travel fares
if anyone else would like to start somthing like this in their city contact me
"Some people in this world, they think their invincible... well thats just not true... beacause if you make just ONE mistake it could all end in a matter of seconds and then really how invincible are you?"- Myself

Dnlvickers5
Site Contributor

Re: MCU training/intern program

Post by Dnlvickers5 » 04 Mar 2011, 18:45

well, i'm not a noob but if it is free, I would like to take the construction class,just to see how it is. I couldn't hurt. Second I would like to know if I could be the professor of a redstone circuit calss, cause I am really good at them, I made an all redstone maze called the Labyrinth, and it is 64x32x6 blocks, with 4 lvls, and the best time so far is 2hrs and 4min, if you wanna check it out just go to the post I made in user groups for coordinates, or contact me about it. If I could do it I would appreciate it a lot, and I don't expect to get paid, it just sounds like fun... also if I get the position I would like to get a house plot in the city (money is no object to me for buying a home), and if I get the home I wouldn't mind helpin out the city and what not... hope you answer back and all (I perfer PMs if you could), thanks for readin.
"All is fair in love and war.... this just so happens to be one of those two situations."