My Royalty Rank

It's old but gold. If it could help you out we've probably chucked it in here.
Gannondorf1000
Location: Branchscape Proper, Imperial Branchscape Territory, Province of Borjan, Continent of Escapia

My Royalty Rank

Post by Gannondorf1000 » 16 Jan 2014, 20:34

Hey guys, its me Gannon. Logged on today after about a year away from this place, and I immediately noticed something weird. My rank in-game is Royalty, I don't know if this is a bug or if it was intentional, I just wanted to bring this to the attention of the staff before I do something I may or may not really have and exploit something that may not be mine.

-Best Regards
-Gannondorf
It seems all of my signature and avatar has failed, I will fix as soon as I can!
???: You have no weapons, defenses, or a plan! The Doctor: I know and doesn't that scare you to death?

Sti_Jo_Lew

Re: My Royalty Rank

Post by Sti_Jo_Lew » 16 Jan 2014, 20:58

Wokka gave everyone on the server Royalty until TNA (new world and complete wipe) is released.
SMWasder: BEGONE FOUL BEATS, FOR I AM THE DJ OF THE APOCALYPSE

Gannondorf1000
Location: Branchscape Proper, Imperial Branchscape Territory, Province of Borjan, Continent of Escapia

Re: My Royalty Rank

Post by Gannondorf1000 » 16 Jan 2014, 21:13

Ah! Thanks for clearing it up Sti!
It seems all of my signature and avatar has failed, I will fix as soon as I can!
???: You have no weapons, defenses, or a plan! The Doctor: I know and doesn't that scare you to death?