Plans for the new world

It's old but gold. If it could help you out we've probably chucked it in here.
minnerthecat
Retired

Plans for the new world

Post by minnerthecat » 22 Dec 2013, 17:36

With the release of TNA fast approaching, what are your plans for the new world? Will you be founding your own settlement, would you rather join someone else's city? Perhaps you prefer to go it alone in the wilderness. Any major projects planned? Or perhaps you hate the idea of TNA and will build a giant poo before signing off forever? Whatever your choice, I'd like to hear what you all have planned for the future, and maybe people can get a head start on planning here!
Orange and white, but not quite right.

Furdabip
Poop

Re: Plans for the new world

Post by Furdabip » 22 Dec 2013, 18:42

Until I get established with enough materials, I'll be off on my own. I like building farms and whatnot for personal use, so probably won't be best in a town. Maybe if someone wants to form a sort-of commune with no town limits or restrictions, I'll join them.

Ultimately, I've always wanted to build a city of skyscrapers for purely decorative and non-functional use. I may do that on Tina.

Losarot
Retired

Post by Losarot » 22 Dec 2013, 23:22

I'll just build as I go like I always do. Maybe ill try to be closer to others once and a while too.

Josh349
Site Contributor

Post by Josh349 » 23 Dec 2013, 06:20

If I can't find a nice like-minded community to join, then i'll just go out on my own.
Incidentally if anybody has any plans for a nice well-built town (maybe all built in medieval style? etc.), and need people to join it, please let me know! :)

Sti_Jo_Lew

Post by Sti_Jo_Lew » 23 Dec 2013, 11:06

I'll be going around, trying to get all the different things I need for my build style ASAP, then heading off to build in a swamp, or just make another island by hand.
SMWasder: BEGONE FOUL BEATS, FOR I AM THE DJ OF THE APOCALYPSE

motormaniac
Retired

Post by motormaniac » 23 Dec 2013, 11:58

minnerthecat wrote:Or perhaps you hate the idea of TNA and will build a giant poo before signing off forever?
Nailed it! Nah, as soon as it starts up I'm gonna find a flat snow biome to build an enourmous castle in. Maybe later on I will form a town around it, as I like making towns :)

Modocam
Team Enigma

Post by Modocam » 23 Dec 2013, 13:08

Modo's ranch for animals and other stuff will be my first project, probably..

RobipodSupreme
Retired

Post by RobipodSupreme » 23 Dec 2013, 13:21

I shall try to make a better statue of me, towering over the landscape, from whose eyes I shall survey all before me.
I'm like 80% gayer than when I was on here last
I was a mod once
my discord is Ryin ❄#4444 if you wanna hmu fams
Miss you :(

wokka1
Server Owner

Post by wokka1 » 23 Dec 2013, 13:24

I plan to make an all dirt house in my all dirt city, it shall be ground

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 23 Dec 2013, 14:48

I'm going to build a giant poo!

In truth, I haven't really gotten as far as to deciding (to do want be see look more like) what I want to make.
"The roses are red, but Invunarble is blue. Hit him with a puma." - Vallorn
"Baked fucking potato" - Lord Mountbatten, 2014

minnerthecat
Retired

Post by minnerthecat » 23 Dec 2013, 18:00

Josh wrote:If I can't find a nice like-minded community to join, then i'll just go out on my own.
Incidentally if anybody has any plans for a nice well-built town (maybe all built in medieval style? etc.), and need people to join it, please let me know! :)
I personally plan to found a town that may be to your liking then. I generally enforce a strict Victorian and industrial era style of archetecture in my towns and try to ensure the quality of all structures within my town. If you're interested, I'd love to have more residents who share that interest in my town! Once TNA rolls out I'm hoping to find a nice costal location, preferable close to plains and forest biomes. I'll be focusing primarily on supplying my town with the various kinds of lumber minecraft has to offer, as well as building many structures in town for people to use.
Modocam wrote:Modo's ranch for animals and other stuff will be my first project, probably..
Modo, if you're looking for a place to set up, I'd love to have a ranch nearby the town and maybe I can supply you with lumber and wheat to help you get started?

To anyone else who's reading and is more interested in joining a town than founding one, I'm looking for players who preferably have an interest in living in a close-knit community and working together with one another.
For those who'd rather found there own town, I'm also looking for players that would be interested in entering peaceful trade relations in the future.
Orange and white, but not quite right.

reikoNeko
Retired

Post by reikoNeko » 23 Dec 2013, 18:08

I've come to like the idea of small villages like we've created on the temp servers, so I'll probably join a small town as well as building a nice estate in or near one of the mega taiga biomes.

LS13
Retired

Post by LS13 » 23 Dec 2013, 21:08

wokka1 wrote:I plan to make an all dirt house in my all dirt city, it shall be ground

I might make an igloo... with a few ramparts....... and a central tower........ and possibly and army of snogwolems........... yes....
Daemon wrote:I'm going to draw the fuck out of this egg.

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 24 Dec 2013, 01:33

Giant doom fortress made of mod powers and lava... and nothing else. :lol:
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!
WE HAVE A STEAM COMMUNITY GROUP!
JOIN US AND ADD PEOPLE FOR FUN TIMES!

CUT: Baldrick

asi1998
Retired

Post by asi1998 » 24 Dec 2013, 11:15

Ill build my wilderness bases but Ill also have houses in towns here and there
-asi1998
~John 3:16