Proposal for CUT [Image Heavy]

It's old but gold. If it could help you out we've probably chucked it in here.
Imikulate

Proposal for CUT [Image Heavy]

Post by Imikulate » 18 Apr 2011, 16:11

Ladies and Gentleman, as well as mi lord. I would like to present to you the future sight of Imikulate cottages.

Why am I showing this to CUT? Why would CUT be interested in investing in a cottage resort in Fyra?

...What?

Excuse me, did I say cottage resort? What I meant to say was re-education camp. That hotel I proposed, that would contain the degenerates whose minds have been poisoned by ideas of freedom and happiness. The ice fishing location and spelunking caverns? Ruses to have them learn hard work and wilderness survival so as to increase company profits.

Within the hotel would be greenhouses where the degenerates would create all the food the re-education camps needs to operate and create lavish cakes from our glorious leaders, as well as eliminating the issue of suspicious shipments of thrown out food from the dumpster. Let us not forget of course the mine that will generate stone,coal, iron, redstone, gold, diamond and *gasp* Lapis Lauzil! It would also of course contain a library filled with profitable ideologies . Not to mention the mob cavern that will be used to challenge the degenerates combat skills. Lastly, don't worry about any degenerate employees trying to take an "early vacation" as this location is surrounded by water and cold, snowy biomes. They will not survive escaping.

And what of the cottages on the mountian- tops. Would they not be excellent vacation homes for the CEO and board of directors? The cottages provide and excellent view of the degenerates [s]suffering[/s] profit making. There are wolves in the valley, so that CUT higher-ups may collect wolves, and then send them after random slaves. It also comes with the fresh smelling, pain and profit laced mountain air.

How much would CUT to invest to acquire this wonder of HR? Why does CUT need this camp?

Well of course CUT needs this camp. The people of Fyra are peaceful loving folk who live off the land. This is not optimally profitable. This camp would begin the modernization and monopolization of Fyra.

All that it would take to acquire this fantastically profitable piece of HR management and personnel training is the promise to appoint Imikulate "Director of Camping and Human Resources Re-Education), the promise to cuboid/ pay to have cuboided key buildings (this is done to ensure the degenerates don't break anything) and to defend my/our land claim to a large area of a map (to ensure that the natural feel is preserved from degenerates who come by hoping to build castles/towns etc. I would also very much appreciate the investment of TNT and labour towards the task of hollowing out the mountain so as to install the hotel/prison. Otherwise I should be able to set up the rest of the "resort" by myself.

The land that CUT promises to defend.

I am willing to negotiate on the amount of landclaim that CUT will defend, but otherwise, do we have a deal?

PS. Sharks with lasers attached to their heads will be released at random intervals upon the beach.

aflycon
Retired

Re: Proposal for CUT [Image Heavy]

Post by aflycon » 18 Apr 2011, 17:28

Cool proposal, bro.

This does look nice though. Perhaps I'll donate some of the resources I wiped sparingly borrowed from Fyra to this project.

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 18 Apr 2011, 18:19

This proposal has the Baldrick Seal of Very Underpy. :D
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!
WE HAVE A STEAM COMMUNITY GROUP!
JOIN US AND ADD PEOPLE FOR FUN TIMES!

CUT: Baldrick

Imikulate

Post by Imikulate » 18 Apr 2011, 18:33

Yea, if my attempts to get free cuboids, landclaim, and a cool forum sig and title might fail, I will still press on with my project. Even if I have to fence in massive amounts of land :P

I will negotiate. At the very least may I have the backstory with CUT and the cool forum sig, along with mod recognition that the area circled in the map is my land-claim? I would prefer not to marr the natural beauty of the land with torches and fencing.

Also, Aflycon ( and Vallorn , who ninja'd me as I typed this long post).

I would love to have some representation from Escapia's empires and major settlements. If you would like to build a vacation home( embassies wouldn't fit my theme, but if you would like to make it a vacation home for all Corinthians, that is fine) in Imikulate Cottages, acceptable materials are wood, logs, and brick for cottages , glass windows are allowed, and balcony's are encouraged, though I ask that balcony's have fences as railing. Also, wool if you would like only a tent ,Snowblocks if you want to have an igloo. Maybe some gold or silver(iron) if you would like to make something extravagant, but only as trimming, entire walls made of gold/silver would look out of place . Perhaps later I may also add a dock so that people may build themselves yachts.

I will not set fixed plots as I don't want the cottages to appear artificial, but try to stay out of the main valley, the mountaintops have the nicest view anyway. No bigger than 10 x 8, and not higher than 12 blocks. No basements, and try to avoid cutting down trees as much as possible. You may get your wood from the tree farm near the rails or from elsewhere. Tents and igloos should be spherical in nature and not bigger than 6 x 6, and not higher than 3 blocks. They are simply tents and igloos after-all. Additionaly, I ask that you do not treat your cottage are your home, it is not, it is your cottage. This is a vacation destination, not a settlement. Although I will soon probably list it as a settlement in the "Settlements and their Rules" in order to ensure I have some control on the area.

Lastly, I have absolute power over Imikulate Cottages, within the server rules of course. If I don't like something, I will take initiative to fix it. So don't accuse me of griefing if I destroy/modify something of yours. That said, I am not a mean person, and will give due-warning and such, but am not obliged to.

The above rules also apply for anyone else interested in having a cottage in my resort. Please ask me here first before you build anything , or in the thread in usergroups I will eventually make. (Hmm, maybe if you'd be so kind mods you could move this to usergroups after I get formal reply of some sort from CUT)

PS. Once weather comes back and snow is plentiful, I MIGHT build a ski slope ;)
PPS. Don't pick up flowers, let them stay where they were originally.
PPPS. No doors on tents and igloos, what kind of tent/igloos has a wooden door? Lock you chests if you insist on having one in your tent/igloo.

Zinrius
Retired

Post by Zinrius » 18 Apr 2011, 20:49

Isn't there like a rule about pictures ? sort of like limiting pictures on posts to a maximum of 3 ?
You cannot say it doesn't exist if you haven't seen it. ~Zinrius

Post by 697134002 » 18 Apr 2011, 20:57

How could he ninja you with it? He posted 14 minutes before you...
Richard Dawkins wrote:I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world.

DuplicateValue
Retired

Post by DuplicateValue » 18 Apr 2011, 20:57

Zinrius wrote:Isn't there like a rule about pictures ? sort of like limiting pictures on posts to a maximum of 3 ?
Nah, you're able to link as many as you want, but you can only upload 3 attachments.

"He's like fire, and ice, and rage.
He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
He's ancient and forever.
He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
And... he's wonderful."

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 18 Apr 2011, 21:00

VallCo will be happy to sell you some RailGuns so that you can snipe the smelly unfortunates as they try to escape. :D

also:
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!
WE HAVE A STEAM COMMUNITY GROUP!
JOIN US AND ADD PEOPLE FOR FUN TIMES!

CUT: Baldrick

Imikulate

Post by Imikulate » 18 Apr 2011, 21:31

697134002 wrote:How could he ninja you with it? He posted 14 minutes before you...
I took my sweet time writing that.

Lord_Mountbatten
The Future

Post by Lord_Mountbatten » 19 Apr 2011, 10:13

OFFICIAL RECOGNITION TIME:

Hello there Imikulate, you have been recognised by I, the CEO, President and Chairman of the Board of Directors of CUT. I approve very much of your proposed plan, but at this moment I am unwilling to cuboid anything. I myself approve of the land claim but it may be disputed by various legal representatives, and I tend to deal with those kinds of problems with out of court settlements, normally involving concessions of some sort. I am also unable to provide you with any of my own personal materials, due to a complex scheme involving alternate means of acquiring goods, though I encourage all representatives of CUT currently not participating in this scheme to contribute to your project.

I had actually been previously planning for a Director of RH, or Resource Humans to soon take position. Humans are a resource, and the post of Human Resources is not clear enough in its goal, so I changed the title. If you are willing to call it Resource Humans rather than Human Resources, I will see what I can do about having you join the board.
Imikulate wrote: At the very least may I have the backstory with CUT...
Please send me a PM extrapolating on this question.

Imikulate

Post by Imikulate » 19 Apr 2011, 14:46

Lord_Mountbatten wrote:OFFICIAL RECOGNITION TIME:

Hello there Imikulate, you have been recognised by I, the CEO, President and Chairman of the Board of Directors of CUT. I approve very much of your proposed plan, but at this moment I am unwilling to cuboid anything. I myself approve of the land claim but it may be disputed by various legal representatives, and I tend to deal with those kinds of problems with out of court settlements, normally involving concessions of some sort. I am also unable to provide you with any of my own personal materials, due to a complex scheme involving alternate means of acquiring goods, though I encourage all representatives of CUT currently not participating in this scheme to contribute to your project.

I had actually been previously planning for a Director of RH, or Resource Humans to soon take position. Humans are a resource, and the post of Human Resources is not clear enough in its goal, so I changed the title. If you are willing to call it Resource Humans rather than Human Resources, I will see what I can do about having you join the board.
Imikulate wrote: At the very least may I have the backstory with CUT...
Please send me a PM extrapolating on this question.

I will accept the title Director of Resource Human, and proudly serve to maintain growing market prices of homo sapien futures contracts on the black stock market. I also understand and accept the reasons you cannot provide materials, it would be a shame if corporate corruption was exposed. I also understand the tight budget on cuboid installation, hopefully when the Resort begins to generate revenue something may be arranged.

I will send a courier made of electrons to you soon, concerning the front we will show to the public so that they may be tricked into staying at our re-education camps.

If it OK with you we shall now consider Imikulate Resorts part of the CUT family. Proudly bringing modernization, consumerism and job security to the new world, Fyra!

-Imikulate