AMA + MayorLennie Style

New to the server or forum? Introduce yourself here.
MayorLennie
Site Contributor

AMA + MayorLennie Style

Post by MayorLennie » 25 Apr 2013, 19:15

Wow!~

I just came back and saw all of these from wayyy back in January and Lennie wan do an AMA ... so here's where to AMA - MayorLennie

ps Keep it clean and polite
pss Go Team Rock
"No one can escape the inevitable envelopment of will and desire that is Escapecraft. Bring him here." -- Lord_Mountbatten

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Re: AMA + MayorLennie Style

Post by Invunarble » 25 Apr 2013, 19:23

Why are you a Team Rock supporter? Team deri is obviously better :D
"The roses are red, but Invunarble is blue. Hit him with a puma." - Vallorn
"Baked fucking potato" - Lord Mountbatten, 2014

minnerthecat
Retired

Post by minnerthecat » 25 Apr 2013, 22:26

Same question as above
Orange and white, but not quite right.

motormaniac
Retired

Post by motormaniac » 26 Apr 2013, 09:30

Why must you come back just to retire ? :(

MayorLennie
Site Contributor

Post by MayorLennie » 28 Apr 2013, 00:05

Invunarble wrote:Why are you a Team Rock supporter? Team deri is obviously better :D
Because I'm in Lo...I like Rockbeefchest's fighting trousers the best. And he left me all of his wealth in his last will and testament being of sound mind and all that; should he suffer from a Minecraft death - and should he leave I can have another...so long as it's not Derigin. And he gave me a chest containing 1 diamond, 2 emeralds and a circle of gold in the formation of a ring and I accepted it so now I have to be on Team Rock. Another big reason is because Derigin, while fighting with Rock, moved our house and in so doing, he destroyed my diary, my memoirs "Heart Damage" and some other important documents. Then just a few days ago I learned that TJ was finally able to recover them from. But then Rock thought I was gone forever and destroyed the ship "Mayors Favor" where we were to host the most glamorous party and reception and so I don't even know anymore. I kind of don't think they're ever going to do battle, thought according to Rock's newest book, he still intends to defend my honor. Over a statue that Derigin gave to me as a gift. I could go on for a long time and am famous for walls of text. You want more?
"No one can escape the inevitable envelopment of will and desire that is Escapecraft. Bring him here." -- Lord_Mountbatten

MayorLennie
Site Contributor

Post by MayorLennie » 28 Apr 2013, 00:14

motormaniac wrote:Why must you come back just to retire ? :(
I can't officially retire unless I come back and do it. Actually, I'm NOT burned out, I'm NOT sick of the server etc. I just simply have so much life stuff happening that it's become ridiculous. I come back and get all back into it then I realize I don't have the time/energy. I am choosing now to come back with no pressure and what little time I am allowed I will just play and enjoy the community until my circumstances change.

I really don't like not being able to keep my promises, ya know? So this time I'm going to save my dignity and "retire" officially so I am not letting the team / community down.

A lot goes on every day with the team behind the scenes to run this joint, and for me, to be totally effective, I needed to be involved in the banter and the decisions and planning on a daily basis. Anything less and I kind of feel out of the loop and ineffective anyway. So I am retiring as board member and moderator... *for now*

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 28 Apr 2013, 00:27

MayorLennie wrote:You want more?
I have enough willpower to spend countless hours reading derigin-sized ginormomegasuperposts. Bring it! :D
"The roses are red, but Invunarble is blue. Hit him with a puma." - Vallorn
"Baked fucking potato" - Lord Mountbatten, 2014