AMA, Serubin edition!

New to the server or forum? Introduce yourself here.
Serubin323
Sheep

AMA, Serubin edition!

Post by Serubin323 » 03 Jan 2013, 18:34

Going to join the ama's.
Well, ask me anything!
ImageImage
Bahhhh

wokka1
Server Owner

Re: AMA, Serubin edition!

Post by wokka1 » 03 Jan 2013, 18:35

What is the #1 thing you would change with Escapecraft if you were wokka?

Serubin323
Sheep

Post by Serubin323 » 03 Jan 2013, 18:38

wokka1 wrote:What is the #1 thing you would change with Escapecraft if you were wokka?
More sheep! Duh!

In all seriousness, Escapecraft is pretty amazing, that's why I've stuck around for so long. I've always loved the community! If I were a wokka, I don't think I'd change anything.
ImageImage
Bahhhh

Tulonsae
Plugin Queen

Post by Tulonsae » 03 Jan 2013, 18:47

If you could change 3 things about Minecraft what would they be?
--Tulonsae

Serubin323
Sheep

Post by Serubin323 » 03 Jan 2013, 18:53

Moding API, less updates, and gamepad support.

I'm getting annoyed with all these updates, I'm ready for Minecraft to actually be done.
ImageImage
Bahhhh

motormaniac
Retired

Post by motormaniac » 03 Jan 2013, 18:57

When is interra coming out? When is tolteca nether gonna be up? When are we updating? When is the rail plugin gonna be fixed? *Insert more complaints here*

Just kidding :D Actual question. I know you like coding things, so what kind of things do you make? I have no idea how to code or purpose it for something, so I'm curious :)

Serubin323
Sheep

Post by Serubin323 » 03 Jan 2013, 19:07

motormaniac wrote:When is interra coming out? When is tolteca nether gonna be up? When are we updating? When is the rail plugin gonna be fixed? *Insert more complaints here*

Just kidding :D Actual question. I know you like coding things, so what kind of things do you make? I have no idea how to code or purpose it for something, so I'm curious :)
Most of the things I've made were just to see if I can. I'm still learning a lot, so many things were so I could learn; like Serubans and Hatme. I also love to make websites. I'm actually competing in a competition in webdesign in a week from now.
ImageImage
Bahhhh

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 03 Jan 2013, 19:54

How many diamonds do you have right now? I have 302db. Wondering if you are richer then me or not. >.<
"The roses are red, but Invunarble is blue. Hit him with a puma." - Vallorn
"Baked fucking potato" - Lord Mountbatten, 2014

Serubin323
Sheep

Post by Serubin323 » 03 Jan 2013, 20:20

Invunarble wrote:How many diamonds do you have right now? I have 302db. Wondering if you are richer then me or not. >.<
More than that
ImageImage
Bahhhh

dandres
Retired

Post by dandres » 04 Jan 2013, 14:22

What do you think of the concept that the Minecraft community will be the ones updating and carrying Minecraft on into the future once API support has been added because the Minecraft team is running out of ideas to implement themselves. Also what would you like to see added or changed? I personal think they dropped the ball on the mine carts and could have made the mine cart system better and more efficient.

The house is a Factory.

Tothewhat
Retired

Post by Tothewhat » 04 Jan 2013, 15:55

What is your favorite smiley on escape's list O_O
Spoiler! :

Sti_Jo_Lew

Post by Sti_Jo_Lew » 04 Jan 2013, 21:23

dandres wrote:What do you think of the concept that the Minecraft community will be the ones updating and carrying Minecraft on into the future once API support has been added because the Minecraft team is running out of ideas to implement themselves. Also what would you like to see added or changed? I personal think they dropped the ball on the mine carts and could have made the mine cart system better and more efficient.
Funny you mention that. 1.5 is adding uses for chest carts such as transferring items from a farm to your storage room (just an example). Also, they've said they want to make it so that carts will connect to eachother as a train.
SMWasder: BEGONE FOUL BEATS, FOR I AM THE DJ OF THE APOCALYPSE

Serubin323
Sheep

Post by Serubin323 » 05 Jan 2013, 19:55

dandres wrote:What do you think of the concept that the Minecraft community will be the ones updating and carrying Minecraft on into the future once API support has been added because the Minecraft team is running out of ideas to implement themselves. Also what would you like to see added or changed? I personal think they dropped the ball on the mine carts and could have made the mine cart system better and more efficient.
I'm excited for API support. I'm hoping to see many new and creative mods by more people. I'm still less excited about updates. I think there is enough stuff in Minecraft already. I would however, like to see multi-core support for both the client and server and general optimization.

I've been thinking, there is truth to what Tulonsae said in her AMA thread, Minecraft may get boring without new things. I think I'm just frustrated with the amount of work I have to do to update my client mods and to update the server each time there is and update. And there is virtually no warning to when an update will happen and what is changed in that update.
Tothewhat wrote:What is your favorite smiley on escape's list O_O
Going to go with this one: :roll:
or this one: :D

I assume this is what you mean?
ImageImage
Bahhhh

Tothewhat
Retired

Post by Tothewhat » 05 Jan 2013, 20:15

Course :lol:

I'm a fan of both that and :o and :shock: and :ugeek: