Hey it's me Clanton1 :D

New to the server or forum? Introduce yourself here.
Clanton1

Hey it's me Clanton1 :D

Post by Clanton1 » 14 Sep 2012, 16:57

Hi my name is Clanton1, I've played on the server for about 2 weeks game playing time. I love escape craft. Yall probably know me as the owner of Clantopolis :D . I have a dog named Savannah. She is part Australian shepherd. I love role- playing games. I have 5 nieces and 1 nephew. I am 14 and I'm a freshman in high school. I love the Jak and Daxter series. My favorite game system is the PS3. I also love Call Of Duty and DayZ. My favorite TV shows are Everybody Loves Raymond and Revolution. I also like the show spongebob as silly as that sounds. I love hanging out with my friends. I'm a huge Tennessee volunteer fan. I live in TN. My favorite colors are orange, camo, and black. I have a huge imagination. I'm also very numerous. I do have slot of bathroom humor at times but don't we all. Oh and I'm a guy if you haven't guessed. I don't have a girl friend at the moment because I'm waiting for the right one. My favorite food is pizza roles. My favorite movie is I Am Legend, any of the Madea movies, and the new Spider-man movie. I play baseball and basketball. I'm a well devoted Christian and sharing the gospel is my #1 priority. i also love batman Arkam Asylum and Batman Arkam City. I also have the colectors edition PS3 (can play Ps1, PS2, and PS3 games). Well if you would like to know anything else about me just post a question. :D
Last edited by Clanton1 on 04 Oct 2012, 20:57, edited 3 times in total.
Jesus loves you- Clanton1

Sti_Jo_Lew

Re: Hey it's me Clanton1 :D

Post by Sti_Jo_Lew » 18 Sep 2012, 17:43

If you still play Black Ops I'll play with ya. Username is joe198098 (It's a 6 year old name, don't judge me! D:)
SMWasder: BEGONE FOUL BEATS, FOR I AM THE DJ OF THE APOCALYPSE

Clanton1

Post by Clanton1 » 19 Sep 2012, 14:30

Sti_Jo_Lew wrote:If you still play Black Ops I'll play with ya. Username is joe198098 (It's a 6 year old name, don't judge me! D:)
i would but i dont have that call f duty game srry :(

Sti_Jo_Lew

Post by Sti_Jo_Lew » 19 Sep 2012, 23:08

You're playing the wrong one then. :P

Didn't like MW3 multi at all.
SMWasder: BEGONE FOUL BEATS, FOR I AM THE DJ OF THE APOCALYPSE

Clanton1

Post by Clanton1 » 20 Sep 2012, 16:12

to be honest i only have the first 3 Call of Duties :lol:

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 22 Sep 2012, 01:21

I have the original Modern Warfare, MW2, MW3, and Black Ops all for 360, level 60-ish on each game (I don't spend much time into prestiging), but if you ever do miraculously decide to buy an Xbox, feel free to add my gamertag "Invunarble". :P
"The roses are red, but Invunarble is blue. Hit him with a puma." - Vallorn
"Baked fucking potato" - Lord Mountbatten, 2014