Greetings, Escapelings!

New to the server or forum? Introduce yourself here.
Pinmissile
Retired

Greetings, Escapelings!

Post by Pinmissile » 29 Dec 2010, 00:47

Hi! I'm Pinmissile, known by the same name on the server and known as "Lou" on The Escapist.
I'm a 17 year old Swedish student in networking and programming, I'm currently working on getting my CCNA and Cambridge certificate.

I've been playing on this server for roughly three, maybe four days now with my friend Jesterofpuppets. We've decided to found the "Classy Kingdom" east of Corinth. Right now, it's just a castle, but we're hoping on expanding into a city soon enough.

From what I've seen and heard, this is a very nice server! I've seen next to none griefers yet, the mods are helpful and the community isn't overpopulated by a herd of dimwits and morons. I'm looking forward to spending many, many late evenings here!

itbarany

Re: Greetings, Escapelings!

Post by itbarany » 29 Dec 2010, 10:02

So we are neighbours (roughly).

Funny, I'm working on a similar carreer, only CCNA is part of my University subjects... How are you getting along with it?
Unhappy is he to whom the memories of childhood bring only fear and sadness.
H.P. Lovecraft
"The Outsider"

Lord_Mountbatten
The Future

Post by Lord_Mountbatten » 29 Dec 2010, 12:03

Pinmissile wrote: From what I've seen and heard, this is a very nice server! I've seen next to none griefers yet, the mods are helpful and the community isn't overpopulated by a herd of dimwits and morons.
Wow, I'd like to visit this server!

Zing!

itbarany

Post by itbarany » 29 Dec 2010, 17:12

Lord_Mountbatten wrote:
Pinmissile wrote: From what I've seen and heard, this is a very nice server! I've seen next to none griefers yet, the mods are helpful and the community isn't overpopulated by a herd of dimwits and morons.

Zing!
Wouldn't that defeat the purpose?

kidding
Unhappy is he to whom the memories of childhood bring only fear and sadness.
H.P. Lovecraft
"The Outsider"

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 29 Dec 2010, 18:31

Lord_Mountbatten wrote:

Zing!
i think we would all like to visit this mythical server. mind posting the IP address?

BaDumTish!
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!
WE HAVE A STEAM COMMUNITY GROUP!
JOIN US AND ADD PEOPLE FOR FUN TIMES!

CUT: Baldrick