Hello, I'm...

New to the server or forum? Introduce yourself here.
tanisjihanis
Retired

Hello, I'm...

Post by tanisjihanis » 02 May 2012, 15:08

...really, really late in posting this.
But I felt like doing it anyways. Just cause. Not because other people were doing it late or anything and I felt like it would be a good time to do it with out it being really awkward. Yeah, that wasn't it.

So anyways, I'm tanisjihanis, but you can call me Tanis. The -jihanis part is just handy for not every having to add numbers or somat to the end of my usernames.

According to my estimation I first joined this server around 16 in early January 2011 or late December 2010.
I enjoy springboard diving, very large trees, general natural beauty, and well done PMVs.Oh and minecraft. Minecraft is good too.

My favorite color is tan. Like the tan you might see on khakis.

I love working on epically large projects (or small sections of a larger one) with a group of friends. Always fun.
I have a kleptomaniac lab/dachshund/something mutt that likes to unlatch the gate on our fence and steal toys from other people's lawns.

I like tacos. Love love love love love. I would be married to a taco, but such things are not legally binding and there would be likely be a lawsuit or something from the taco's family after I ate it.

Favorite Music Groups: Imagine Dragons, Awolnation, and the Maine
I can't understand people that say they can hate one group of music. My choice in music comes from a large variety of different bands and genres, but often I just like one particular song and pick it out.
C. S. Lewis wrote:-When we become adults, we must put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up
-To truly own something one must be capable of giving it away

Sti_Jo_Lew

Re: Hello, I'm...

Post by Sti_Jo_Lew » 02 May 2012, 15:39

ohai there.

About what you said about music, i hate the stuff that is repetitive, boring, and poorly written. *cough cough most hip-hop/rap cough*
SMWasder: BEGONE FOUL BEATS, FOR I AM THE DJ OF THE APOCALYPSE

MayorLennie
Site Contributor

Post by MayorLennie » 02 May 2012, 15:40

Welcome!!! :) Tanis ja hannnis! I'm glad to get to learn more about you after seeing you around the worlds all these months!
"No one can escape the inevitable envelopment of will and desire that is Escapecraft. Bring him here." -- Lord_Mountbatten

Tothewhat
Retired

Post by Tothewhat » 02 May 2012, 16:29

Yeah Tanis, you posting an introduce yourself comment has NOTHING to do with me finally posting mine, then Iron , then Sti.....
Spoiler! :

Tothewhat
Retired

Post by Tothewhat » 02 May 2012, 16:29

And now you.... :lol: :lol:
Spoiler! :

LS13
Retired

Post by LS13 » 02 May 2012, 16:39

Sti_Jo_Lew wrote: About what you said about music, i hate the stuff that is repetitive, boring, and poorly written. *cough cough most hip-hop/rap cough*
Yes! I'm not alone!
Hi there tanis ;)
Daemon wrote:I'm going to draw the fuck out of this egg.