Im new to this kinda thing.....bananas!!!!!

New to the server or forum? Introduce yourself here.
bananacoupon

Im new to this kinda thing.....bananas!!!!!

Post by bananacoupon » 07 Jan 2012, 18:34

Hey im BananaCoupon but you can call me banana, unless i hate you then dont call me anything, and stop letting your dog on my garden!.....i mean just call me banana :)
You will probably find me building some huge project with my mates as i love to build, i never mine though so be warned, mooching shall occur! At the moment im between servers as im an admin on a couple of other servers but i mainly just help out in builds and having fun. I keep coming back to Escapecraft though because of the people here, other than actualy official ranks and powers theres no difference between admins and new players here, everyones having fun and joking around (or playing seriously, if thats a thing????) and i love that.
If im on you will know im on i like to make myself known by joining in chats and that because it makes it more fun, i mean if you see a good chance to joke with vallorn or poke at blackadder who isnt going to take it.
Feel free to message me or chat to me, im happy to help with things and love designing new buildings and towns.
hmmm the reason for my name, many a time have i been asked this well even i dont know, its one of lifes great mysterious (mysteres, mysterys, i dunno) i guess.
Also id like to give a shout out to all people who are mentors, cos there cool :) also mods cos there cool (theres defo not a gun to my head)
**EDIT** ive been playing for like a week and a bit btw so yaknow...while i love you, i have read the tutorial guys so its okay you dont need to tell me :)
Last edited by bananacoupon on 07 Jan 2012, 19:32, edited 1 time in total.
I was searched by a Community Support Officer, must tell everyone to make me seem badass....

vallorn

Re: Im new to this kinda thing.....bananas!!!!!

Post by vallorn » 07 Jan 2012, 18:59

bananacoupon wrote:if you see a good chance to joke with vallorn or poke at blackadder who isnt going to take it.
the people who dont like thousands of chickens/TNT's descending upon them? ;)
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!
WE HAVE A STEAM COMMUNITY GROUP!
JOIN US AND ADD PEOPLE FOR FUN TIMES!

CUT: Baldrick

bananacoupon

Post by bananacoupon » 07 Jan 2012, 19:11

i was really confused okay, you were invisible! it was possibly the scariest moment in my life lol
I was searched by a Community Support Officer, must tell everyone to make me seem badass....

Iron_Fang
Retired

Post by Iron_Fang » 07 Jan 2012, 19:20

Then you haven't seen flux, welcome to our server, hope you have fun. And if you need anything ask the mentors mods Ops and admins and don't forget to ready the tutorial!!!!

bananacoupon

Post by bananacoupon » 07 Jan 2012, 19:31

thanks iron fang...allthough i pro should have posted that ive been playing escpaecraft for like a week and a bit, hehe im way past the tutorial i would say hehe

Wildwill002

Post by Wildwill002 » 08 Jan 2012, 05:23

So you've just got on the server even though you made a forum account on the 28th of june...?

Confuzzled faice :?

Anywaiz, Hai der
Spoiler! :

Code: Select all

,             ,
           / '.         .' \
          /    '.     .'    \
           '-._  '. .'  _.-'
               '-. ; .-'
              _.-;(_);-._
          _.-'   .'_'.   '-._
          \    .'/[+]\'.    /
           \_.' /     \ '._/
                |  _  |
                | [_] |
               /III III\
               `"""""""`

bananacoupon

Post by bananacoupon » 08 Jan 2012, 09:24

...-.- no ive been playing for quite a while lol, how can you not have noticed me? lol this makes me sad :( hehe ive ONLY JUST found this forum thing and so decided to post on it, silly wildwill is silly lol

sag185
Retired

Post by sag185 » 08 Jan 2012, 17:01

Okk, its just you joined 28th june. Maybe you forgot about the forums? /me is confuzzled. <3

Anyways, welcome to the server i guess, although ive seen you around a coupla times :)

bananacoupon

Post by bananacoupon » 09 Jan 2012, 13:45

i had a huge mix up with the forums and accounts and so got on very late :)

MayorLennie
Site Contributor

Post by MayorLennie » 17 Jan 2012, 20:28

HI again, Banana! It is great to learn more about you, and I hope you stay a long time with us.
"No one can escape the inevitable envelopment of will and desire that is Escapecraft. Bring him here." -- Lord_Mountbatten