It's Guiseppe_Moretti

New to the server or forum? Introduce yourself here.
Guiseppe_Moretti

It's Guiseppe_Moretti

Post by Guiseppe_Moretti » 26 Dec 2011, 04:01

What's up everyone, I am Guiseppe, but in game just say GM or G whatever, it's easier to type and I've become accustomed to it. Just a quick note to get out real quick is that I'm also MundyAtopi, though I don't play on that account anymore simply because I grew tired of the name...stupid I know, but now a buddy of mine can play as well http://www.escapecraft.net/phpBB3/viewt ... =13&t=4280. I've never stuck around here for too long essentially because I was an admin for another fairly large server but with the way they ran things and with how crappy the community evolved into, I decided to leave.

First on my list of a new server to join was here, because I had been here before and I was somewhat familiar with how the server worked And had enjoyed it the short time I was here before, and Again, got hooked FAST. I'll have to say its mostly the community, everyone is charitable and giving and all seem to look out for eachother, which is a big change that I love. All the plugins seem to work perfectly together whilest still keeping it feeling like vanilla minecraft but with a nice twist. I'm happy to say this is the server I will call home and plan to donate by the new year :) I'm glad to return to this server and find it with the same vibes and friendly faces that make it one of the best communities out there.

Its nice to be on the other end of the stick as a regular player now instead of an admin, but with a year of admin experience, I know how much work has to be done with that title so I'll do my best to help out the people I can to lessen the burden of mods amd mentors, as well as asking someone else or using common sense (something missing from a lot of new or young plaiers) without having to cry "Admin!" every time I need something ;) I'll treat everyone here with the respect they deserve and treat everyone equally ,as those were two things missing from the old server. Hope to be able to meet all of you in the future and want to thank you for all the hospitality. Sorry I dragged this on a little long Lol, had a lot i wanted to say..

Milo_Windby
Retired

Re: It's Guiseppe_Moretti

Post by Milo_Windby » 26 Dec 2011, 10:49

Welcome back =D

I have to agree about the community here (Not to toot our own horn of course)
But I've been here for about a year or so now and the main reason is the community... without it and many other things I don't think I would have been playing this game for a year now.

I hope we have stayed true to the spirit that has brought you back. Cheers =3
Ferengi Rules of Acquisition wrote:#40. If you see profit on a journey, take it
<3Milo's Catnip Fund<3

Sti_Jo_Lew

Post by Sti_Jo_Lew » 27 Dec 2011, 17:40

Same here. This is by far the best online community I've come across. Hopefully I'll see you with the purple name soon. :D
SMWasder: BEGONE FOUL BEATS, FOR I AM THE DJ OF THE APOCALYPSE

arogon343

Post by arogon343 » 03 Jan 2012, 19:30

Hullo there! I think i recognize you :3
Nice to see you again and hopefully ill be able to see you in game :D
Welcome back!
Also. I agree, the community here is astonishingly good.
CEO of D.I.A.S Corp.
if at first you dont succeed, 5 blackadders of tnt usualy helps....