I'm a bit late, but hi I'm HRook16

New to the server or forum? Introduce yourself here.
HRook16

I'm a bit late, but hi I'm HRook16

Post by HRook16 » 11 Dec 2011, 06:13

Hi, I'm HRook16. I've been on the server for two weeks (2 days of game time) and this is honestly the most fun I've had in an online video game (overall is of course Skyrim). This server has, overall, very nice, generous people (1 guy gave me a dia after nearly killing me with a poison potion [this was arranged {he was a mad scientist}]). Hopefully I will still be on this server, building pointless small stuff for a while yet. So far, that pointless small stuff includes: a 3 level town house in moon star, a castle in eastvoid, a blacksmith in eastvoids western town, and a wood/glass house, on top of and inside a mountain on the borjan north rail (yup, that "thing" is all mine). Well, that's sorta me yet not me all at the same time. God writing/typing/English in general hates me.
Last edited by HRook16 on 21 Dec 2011, 06:45, edited 1 time in total.

trovo22

Re: I'm a bit late, but hi I'm HRook16

Post by trovo22 » 11 Dec 2011, 21:54

Welcome Hrook. I'm fairly new to escapecraft as well bout a month? and 3 days of playing. Hope your having fun on the Best. Sever. Ever. Have fun!
DURRR lalala NINJA!!!

Zinrius
Retired

Post by Zinrius » 11 Dec 2011, 22:05

Well Rook I'm so glad you've enjoyed our services here in Escapecraft! I hope it stays that way for a long long time :)
You cannot say it doesn't exist if you haven't seen it. ~Zinrius

trovo22

Post by trovo22 » 12 Dec 2011, 08:12

Zinrius wrote:Well Rook I'm so glad you've enjoyed our services here in Escapecraft! I hope it stays that way for a long long time :)
"I hope it stays that way...." same here!
DURRR lalala NINJA!!!

Rock Beefchest
Site Contributor

Post by Rock Beefchest » 20 Dec 2011, 16:47

Rook glad to have you in Eastvoid good job with the blacksmith can't wait to see what you do with the other plot.

HRook16

Post by HRook16 » 21 Dec 2011, 06:35

Rock Beefchest wrote:Rook glad to have you in Eastvoid good job with the blacksmith can't wait to see what you do with the other plot.
It was gonna be good, then I screwed up. Then I was gonna fix it, then borjan came out and I haven't stepped foot in fyra all day. I'll get around to it eventually, I just want to make a great building. I'm taking down what I have right now, and making something else. What... What... A shrine to bronies everywhere?

Rock Beefchest
Site Contributor

Post by Rock Beefchest » 21 Dec 2011, 15:23

HRook16 wrote:
Rock Beefchest wrote:Rook glad to have you in Eastvoid good job with the blacksmith can't wait to see what you do with the other plot.
It was gonna be good, then I screwed up. Then I was gonna fix it, then borjan came out and I haven't stepped foot in fyra all day. I'll get around to it eventually, I just want to make a great building. I'm taking down what I have right now, and making something else. What... What... A shrine to bronies everywhere?
Not in my tranquil little town you won't!

HRook16

Post by HRook16 » 22 Dec 2011, 06:29

Rock Beefchest wrote:
HRook16 wrote:
Not in my tranquil little town you won't!
Lol, I won't. Was reading too many of vallorns' posts in the lounge. But seriously, I'm stuck on what I should make it

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 22 Dec 2011, 07:14

HRook16 wrote: Lol, I won't. Was reading too many of vallorns' posts in the lounge. But seriously, I'm stuck on what I should make it
*takes a bow* :)
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!
WE HAVE A STEAM COMMUNITY GROUP!
JOIN US AND ADD PEOPLE FOR FUN TIMES!

CUT: Baldrick

HRook16

Post by HRook16 » 23 Dec 2011, 04:24

vallorn wrote:
HRook16 wrote: Lol, I won't. Was reading too many of vallorns' posts in the lounge. But seriously, I'm stuck on what I should make it
*takes a bow* :)
I watched the episode of MLP FIM with the iron pony competition, and it was actually really overrated. I mean I could stand it, which is more than I could say for most kids shows, but still it was bad. I honestly can't see why you like it -_- I retract this statement. It was not me (never again shall I use sleep mode). Vallorn I apologies for the emotional damage caused by my friends idiocy.