*Crashes into the wall*

New to the server or forum? Introduce yourself here.
Tomenaki
Retired

*Crashes into the wall*

Post by Tomenaki » 12 Dec 2010, 19:45

Um... hey there.

I guess you could call me a first-timer when it comes to Minecraft. Honestly, I've only ever seen it played, but thanks to Duhriddler and Milo Windby, I decided to join this lovely little group of Minecraft fans. I hope to see you all once i get on multiplayer, and hello to everyone here as well. Hmm... I feel like I should add more to this... I guess not. XD

Well, until then.... *poof!*

XDelphi

Re: *Crashes into the wall*

Post by XDelphi » 18 Dec 2010, 11:21

Welcome to the server :3
I guess I'm not authoritive enough to welcome anybody much, but I'm experienced!
P.s. Do you wish to live in our town of Draconax? If you don't already have a house, that is... :)
Meet the Staff | Worlds Apart | The Imperial City | Server & Forum Rules | The Store
"What are the odds of two elusive pastries?" - MKindy on his theory of conspiracy

Tomenaki
Retired

Post by Tomenaki » 18 Dec 2010, 17:54

Thanks for the welcome, but actually I have a house in The Royal Sheep Trading Post, as well as a mine there too. >.<

Either way, glad to be on the server and meeting people. (as well as helping a few I know to join XD)

XDelphi

Post by XDelphi » 19 Dec 2010, 06:10

Cools!
Well, welcome anyhow ^^
Meet the Staff | Worlds Apart | The Imperial City | Server & Forum Rules | The Store
"What are the odds of two elusive pastries?" - MKindy on his theory of conspiracy

Sti_Jo_Lew

Post by Sti_Jo_Lew » 19 Dec 2010, 23:30

Hope to see you on sometime! Y'know, I haven't really been exploring much. I have no clue what towns there are or where they are located...
SMWasder: BEGONE FOUL BEATS, FOR I AM THE DJ OF THE APOCALYPSE

Tomenaki
Retired

Post by Tomenaki » 20 Dec 2010, 09:50

XDelphi wrote:Cools!
Well, welcome anyhow ^^
I saw your house in the Royal Sheep Trading post btw. Nice work. And mine is the one with the tree growing inside lol.
Sti_Jo_Lew wrote:Hope to see you on sometime! Y'know, I haven't really been exploring much. I have no clue what towns there are or where they are located...
Oh believe me i know how you feel. It's quite a large world and there's plenty of places to go/get lost while going to. I try not to stay out at night too long for that very reason. XD

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 20 Dec 2010, 18:37

Hey welcome to the server, in my opinion, this is the best community in any server I've been on, and I've been on quite a few. This was my first, but in a few weeks when the IP changed and I didn't know what it was, I tried some other servers, but none were as good as this.
Oh hey, I have a signature now! 26/07/11

haxxorzd00d wrote:Keep talking, Skunk. Everybody likes you and you're stunningly handsome.

Tomenaki
Retired

Post by Tomenaki » 23 Dec 2010, 23:55

Skunk Giant wrote:Hey welcome to the server, in my opinion, this is the best community in any server I've been on, and I've been on quite a few. This was my first, but in a few weeks when the IP changed and I didn't know what it was, I tried some other servers, but none were as good as this.
I have to agree with you, the people on this server are really quite the nice bunch. I hope to meet even more once things with the beta get all sorted out. Not sure I can offer much besides a smile and a friendly face though lol. I'll try my best to help out anyone if they need it. ^_^