Good evening mentelgen

New to the server or forum? Introduce yourself here.
The Bum
Retired

Good evening mentelgen

Post by The Bum » 12 Dec 2010, 01:41

Good evening mentelgen, While not new here I'm going to introduce myself anyway.

I live in the southern USA, I'm what some would call a classic rock snob. I'm a Conservative christian, which apparently puts me at odds with most of the internet, so I'd rather you not make too many Religious jokes in my presence (although i don't mind a few good ones! :D ) As some of you know, I have the habit of typing quite fast and in the process butchering the English language. I like almost any genre of games. I read almost any genre of literature, everything from Jack London (The best author ever) to John Flanagan. I also play TF2 and Killing floor alot so, if you want to play just give me a holler! :D

Well I'm out of things to say so, until we meet again, Cheers! :D
ImageImage
Non sibi sed patriae

vallorn

Re: Good evening mentelgen

Post by vallorn » 13 Dec 2010, 04:33

good morning Gentle Ben.

how far right are your for a conservative christian? because im a British Liberal Conservative.

dont worry we all butcher the english language when we type fast (Hence Ventrillo)

see you online Bum!
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!
WE HAVE A STEAM COMMUNITY GROUP!
JOIN US AND ADD PEOPLE FOR FUN TIMES!

CUT: Baldrick

The Bum
Retired

Re: Good evening mentelgen

Post by The Bum » 13 Dec 2010, 15:21

vallorn wrote:good morning Gentle Ben.

how far right are your for a conservative christian? because im a British Liberal Conservative.

dont worry we all butcher the english language when we type fast (Hence Ventrillo)

see you online Bum!

I'm not far right at all. (or so the test they gave us told me)
ImageImage
Non sibi sed patriae