Hi Guys!

New to the server or forum? Introduce yourself here.
RonanG

Hi Guys!

Post by RonanG » 25 Sep 2011, 07:05

Hello Everyone! I'm RonanG and I just joined the Server(obviously).

I would just like to say hello and that if you ever need any help, just send me a pm.

I am quite proficient with redstone, so if the red string starts giving you a headache, just give me a call :) I also enjoy writing story's and plots for adventure maps so if you need any help, i'm just a call away.

I hope to be on this server for quite some time and hopefully start contributing in the near future to bigger projects.

So thats my introduction, until next time, Farewell...

Wildwill002

Re: Hi Guys!

Post by Wildwill002 » 25 Sep 2011, 07:11

Irish! :mrgreen:

Welcome to the server. For you iron needs, talk to the living smiley, for lava talk to the man that has made a volcano and for netherrack talk to the daedra prince. Simple :3
Spoiler! :

Code: Select all

,             ,
           / '.         .' \
          /    '.     .'    \
           '-._  '. .'  _.-'
               '-. ; .-'
              _.-;(_);-._
          _.-'   .'_'.   '-._
          \    .'/[+]\'.    /
           \_.' /     \ '._/
                |  _  |
                | [_] |
               /III III\
               `"""""""`

random980

Post by random980 » 25 Sep 2011, 09:28

Be careful of the Aussies. ect, ect.
Have any wool needs? Tough, all the wool belongs to me...
Oh, and welcome to the server.
:D

Also if you are interested in adventure storys and stuff, look out for the few forum adventure games. Feel free to join them. the genres range from a Zombie apocalypse, to Mafias, to the Wild West and several other wacked out storys.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
Eekum Bokum
Sti_Jo_Lew wrote:Random just won the thread. We should all just give up.

aflycon
Retired

Post by aflycon » 25 Sep 2011, 14:03

Hey there, welcome to the server! (: You've probably noticed by now, but Moderators(+) like myself have fancy colored names - cyan for moderators, red for admins (and wokka1, our server host), blue for operators, and finally green for our two server founders, SneakyPie and CollinGreen. The point I'm trying to make is that if you ever need any help, give us a holler in the /ch h and we'll be over as soon as we can.

We've got a few other writers here that you'll probably fit in very well with. As someone said earlier, check out the Lounge > Forum Games subforum for some of our RPGs and writing games; most of them are always looking for new participants.

While on the topic of our forums, we're glad you've made an account; it will prove invaluable to you as you continue to play and advance on Escapecraft. Be sure to check in often for news, announcements, and general fun. You can customize your forum account by clicking the User Control Panel towards the top left of your browser, and you can send private messages via the "x new messages" icon next to it.

Again, welcome to the server, and have a great time! (:

- Afly

random980

Post by random980 » 26 Sep 2011, 00:57

aflycon wrote:Hey there, welcome to the server! (: You've probably noticed by now, but Moderators(+) like myself have fancy colored names - cyan for moderators, red for admins (and wokka1, our server host), blue for operators, and finally green for our two server founders, SneakyPie and CollinGreen. The point I'm trying to make is that if you ever need any help, give us a holler in the /ch h and we'll be over as soon as we can.

We've got a few other writers here that you'll probably fit in very well with. As someone said earlier, check out the Lounge > Forum Games subforum for some of our RPGs and writing games; most of them are always looking for new participants.

While on the topic of our forums, we're glad you've made an account; it will prove invaluable to you as you continue to play and advance on Escapecraft. Be sure to check in often for news, announcements, and general fun. You can customize your forum account by clicking the User Control Panel towards the top left of your browser, and you can send private messages via the "x new messages" icon next to it.

Again, welcome to the server, and have a great time! (:

- Afly
I think thats the longest and most serious post i have ever seen you type up ._.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
Eekum Bokum
Sti_Jo_Lew wrote:Random just won the thread. We should all just give up.

DuplicateValue
Retired

Post by DuplicateValue » 26 Sep 2011, 18:46

Woo, that makes two! :lol:

Welcome to the server!

"He's like fire, and ice, and rage.
He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
He's ancient and forever.
He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
And... he's wonderful."

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 27 Sep 2011, 02:39

Afly Y U Forget [Mentor]s
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!
WE HAVE A STEAM COMMUNITY GROUP!
JOIN US AND ADD PEOPLE FOR FUN TIMES!

CUT: Baldrick

Aenir_bEPU
Nyan Master

Post by Aenir_bEPU » 27 Sep 2011, 08:08

Volunteer slaves have no rights.

aflycon
Retired

Post by aflycon » 27 Sep 2011, 08:47

Aenir_bEPU wrote:Volunteer slaves have no rights.

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 27 Sep 2011, 09:05

i know but when new players are being welcomed its probably a good idea to mention us as it is our job to help them with rules and locations
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!
WE HAVE A STEAM COMMUNITY GROUP!
JOIN US AND ADD PEOPLE FOR FUN TIMES!

CUT: Baldrick

aflycon
Retired

Post by aflycon » 27 Sep 2011, 17:25

aflycon wrote:
Aenir_bEPU wrote:Volunteer slaves have no rights.
Just trolling. (;

I thought that I had mentioned Mentors, I guess that was in a different post though. Ronan, you'll see people ingame with green names and the tag [Mentor]; they're for helping new players such as yourself and showing you the ropes. Good luck! (: