Hello....

New to the server or forum? Introduce yourself here.
ShadowedLucario

Hello....

Post by ShadowedLucario » 20 Aug 2011, 00:02

While im sure most of you know me, i must compose a new topic. For those who don't know who i am, pay attention. I'm the formerly known BrainDeadHam, however, that account belonged to a dear friend of mine. Now i finally have my own account, I no longer have to use his and i can start a new life on the server. For those who have never heard of braindeadham, i was probably there and you never noticed.

Back to the intro tho. Im just your average 14 year old growing up in the crappy town of Michigan city. before you ask, no, its not in Michigan, its in Indiana. I've played minecraft for bout a year now and will continue to enjoy it. I give you fair warning for i am known to be extremely strange and have emotional bits when i get really tired. My time on escapecraft is limited due to the fact that my household lacks hi-speed internet. therefore, i am only on when i get a chance to visit my friends, since school shall be starting soon, i will most likely appear on weekends.
Lastly i would like to address a request of one of the staff. My friend will be starting up his own server here soon and i have been requested to be one of their staff. This doesn't mean i will abandon escapecraft for that would absolutely tear my heart open. however, I am horribly under trained and would ask of my favorite staff member to be my teacher in this time. Therefore, (sorry to the staff who i didn't choose, i love you all) i would like to set up a good time with Blackadder in hopes you will be willing to teach me in the way of the staff member. I understand that you are busy and feel free to turn down my request. that is all.
Every time I boot up escapecraft, this happens...

Blackadder51
Retired

Re: Hello....

Post by Blackadder51 » 20 Aug 2011, 00:23

Ill be able to help you on the server tonight, give or take 4 to 5hrs :)

But really all you have to do is be polite, follow the server rules, never be a hypocrite, be mature, thinks of whats its like in the other person shoes and be friendly :) A please and a thank you will get you many places :)

The Building of The Imperial City
| The Blackadder Booze Fund

We're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the Stick Insect got stuck on a sticky bun.
-Captain Edmund Blackadder.

ShadowedLucario

Post by ShadowedLucario » 20 Aug 2011, 08:25

Thats great except one thing... i cant be on tonight, have to leave my friends house here in a couple hours, I may however be able to get on next weekend. i just need help with some basic server commands thats all.

Edit: yes hello wild, good to see you

Edit#2: nvm black, i probably wont be able to make it today, maybe next weekend tho. i realize my timing makes this really complicated and that your a staff member and you have better things to do than teach me the ropes. I still give you the option to say no, its perfectly fine with me.
Last edited by ShadowedLucario on 20 Aug 2011, 08:50, edited 2 times in total.

Wildwill002

Post by Wildwill002 » 20 Aug 2011, 08:28

Hai brain!
Spoiler! :

Code: Select all

,             ,
           / '.         .' \
          /    '.     .'    \
           '-._  '. .'  _.-'
               '-. ; .-'
              _.-;(_);-._
          _.-'   .'_'.   '-._
          \    .'/[+]\'.    /
           \_.' /     \ '._/
                |  _  |
                | [_] |
               /III III\
               `"""""""`

ShadowedLucario

Post by ShadowedLucario » 20 Aug 2011, 16:32

BLACKADDER! i am avaliable all evening so if we want to go through with the training.