Zinrius INTRODUCTION

New to the server or forum? Introduce yourself here.
Zinrius
Retired

Zinrius INTRODUCTION

Post by Zinrius » 10 Mar 2011, 22:19

Name's John, I'm 21 and married ( no kids ) and live in Florida ( shocker ) Some say I sound chinese with a hint of Auzzie and/or brit... but I'm hispanic so "hola, como estas!". I've been on the server for quite a while ( enough to earn above more prominent players with the "Days in paradise" achievement, which in my case should be called " days without health consideration ") :lol:

I work in Guest Services as a PBX operator and my hobbies are basically Minecraft! I love jumping rope, keeps me fit and I'm looking into studying nutrition because your body is a temple and should be treated like a fine piece of work. ( Eat to live, dont live to Eat... unless it's a pizza party :mrgreen: )

Made a lot of friends and have enjoyed building my little elven forest with my wife "LadyMea"

The mods are great ( yes, all of them, no exception ) They all do their thing and each one of them does it with their own flavor which is amusing.

In Conclusion:
It's been a lovely stay so far in the server for me and my wife. I want to thank ALL who's made it possible, this includes the residents which without them, it would be a dull place.
You cannot say it doesn't exist if you haven't seen it. ~Zinrius