Greetings.

New to the server or forum? Introduce yourself here.
derigin
Retired

Greetings.

Post by derigin » 28 Feb 2011, 04:25

This seems like a really nice community. I have been looking around for a good server to join (it is my first go at multiplayer), and was recommended to visit this server on the main Minecraft forums (http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic ... 0&t=199317). I had a chance to check out the map, and to lurk around the forums, but unfortunately I seem to have had bad timing (with the Beta 1.3 upgrade issues). I'm looking forward to playing with everyone (and perhaps checking out Haxx's map too!)

If there are questions, I'd be glad to answer them.

Cheers! :P

PS. If you haven't heard about Bitcoin, I feel that it will do great things in a few years. http://bitcoin.com

SneakyPie
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: Greetings.

Post by SneakyPie » 28 Feb 2011, 09:07

Hello and welcome!

Yes you have come in at an unfortunate time, but it's always good to see new faces around here. I encourage you to continue to browse the forums and further get to know how we operate. There's a load of good information on here.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :D

haxxorzd00d
MasterBuilder

Post by haxxorzd00d » 28 Feb 2011, 09:16

Whee, I was mentioned! This makes me happy. :D

You're welcome to come check out my map once these update issues have sorted themselves out.

ChirpsAreFlying

Post by ChirpsAreFlying » 28 Feb 2011, 09:18

Yes yes, welcome. I am glad to see that we are still recieving more players to this wonderful server. And if you would like a plot in a city right away I would be more than happy to give one to you.
The Friendly Canadian. :)