A lot has changed (Kinda)

New to the server or forum? Introduce yourself here.
MaattttaaM

A lot has changed (Kinda)

Post by MaattttaaM » 17 Feb 2016, 23:46

If anyone remembers me I'll be kinda surprised, but let's just say if you do, you probably remember the 12 year old annoying me. Anyways, I'm 17 now, and yeah, it's been a really, really long time. If you are wondering who I am, my 'in-game name' used to be mattybcd. I guess I was kinda of, KIND OF known on this server, but as I said before, I was pretty damn annoying. Anways, I found you guys again and just decided to drop by, I have been playing here and there but with college etc it's been kinda tough. I hope to talk to some of my old friends from here, though! Anyways, that's it for me, maybe you guys will see me around!

(By the way, I go to college for Graphic Design, and I'm 6 months away from being a licensed electrician! Exciting!)

Missed you guys <3

BlackKnight
Puzzle Master

Re: A lot has changed (Kinda)

Post by BlackKnight » 19 Feb 2016, 07:27

Hiya Matt, glad that you've decided to come back :) Hope to see you around sometime soon!
"Maybe God or fate or nature or random chance put your life on hard mode... Who gives a shit... Beat the game anyway" ~Boogie2988

Mixizm

Post by Mixizm » 21 Feb 2016, 12:43

Hey Matty. I think I recall seeing you on here. I have a terrible memory.
Glad to see you back. If only we had a fresh server to play on. EC has seen better days.

MaattttaaM

Post by MaattttaaM » 23 Feb 2016, 13:10

BlackKnight wrote:Hiya Matt, glad that you've decided to come back :) Hope to see you around sometime soon!

I remember you, you were my right hand man back in the old PvP world. Thanks man, good to be back.