hello every one im new red post attached plz :)

New to the server or forum? Introduce yourself here.
jacobrooflight

hello every one im new red post attached plz :)

Post by jacobrooflight » 30 Apr 2011, 06:18

hey im jacobrooflight or jacob for that is my real name. im new to this server i have about 10 hrs racked up. this server is by far the best that i have seen since i bought mine craft back in alpha, its big and very well organized.

any way enough about how good the server is. i am currently in fyra ( SORRY FOR INCORRECT SPELLING OF THE WORLD:) in the eastern part of the world just after the first mine cart stop near the cactus farm on the right. on the island just passed that. if you follow the shore line around you will find my house. now it is still under construction but it is massive, me and my friend made it and are working on it constantly i hope that you come check it out. there are few rules to read but other than that nothing really.

i hope to make it a big thing once i get ranked up a bit. and maybe even make it a regular spot to chill.

it would be great if you came and checked it out, and left some comments about it. It would help in the future building of the structure.

thanks guys for reading,,.! jacobrooflight.

Joskeuh

Re: hello every one im new red post attached plz :)

Post by Joskeuh » 30 Apr 2011, 07:08

welcome to the Server :D
Be sure to check out the other worlds aswell
Neveneffecten hebben u bij uw kersen... Basta.
- Basta 14/02/11 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsIAfvcC52E

Re: hello every one im new red post attached plz :)

Post by 697134002 » 30 Apr 2011, 09:07

You spelled Fyra right.
Richard Dawkins wrote:I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world.